Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Regaining The Lost Paradise: Ascended Master HILARION & Egyptian Great Mother g...: Ascended Master Hilarion is Chohan of the 5th ray of incarnation – the green and orange ray of healing, truth and knowledge. As C...
Saturday, 27 July 2013
Ascended Master Hilarion is Chohan of the 5th ray of incarnation – the green and orange ray of healing, truth and knowledge. As Chohan of the ray, he focuses the Krishna, Buddha and Christ Consciousness of the ray.
Ascended Masters have had many lives on earth just like us, and through their ascension process they have ascended to a state of being where they have balanced their karma and no longer need to be reborn. Hilarion has had thousands of past lives and only a few of those are recognizable to us.
Most famously he is known as Saul of Tarsus who became the apostle Paul. As Paul he admits that Jesus humbled him on the road to Damascus, allowing him to bow to his own Krishna or Christ Flame and begin his ascension process in earnest. In this life he was also a 5th ray soul. He made his final ascension from body in his next life as Saint Hilarion in Palestine. As Hilarion he continued as a 5th ray soul, performing miracles of Healing.
Hilarion is also the Hierarch of the Green Flame of Truth and its Temple in Crete. The green flame is one of the 7 flames of Ascension. The green flame is to help us look at self-truth and self knowledge - for it is only in this truth of self can we move onto the pink flame of unconditional love - of self and the others.
He is here to help with true knowledge across all dimensions, not just this dimension but also fairy, and angelic knowledge to name a few. He is also working with communication - communicating what comes from your heart. He is a Master healer, facilitating much of the Wednesday healing that occurs in the Ascended Masters portal.
Hilarion is a loving kind Master filled with generosity of spirit. At this time, he is working with Cosmic Master Hathor.
Hathor is known best as an Egyptian Great Mother goddess. Hathor is here to help those who choose to follow the path of the goddess.
Hathor has an aura of gold spirals. She is a 6th ray Master. The colours of the 6th ray are gold, purple and ruby and their variations.
Friday, 26 July 2013
Regaining The Lost Paradise: El Morya, Chohan of the First Ray of God's Will: El Morya is Chief of the Darjeeling Council of the Great White Brotherhood, Chohan of the First Ray . He is the hierarch o...
Regaining The Lost Paradise: Ascertaining A Personal and Worldly Transformation...: "Decline from the public ways, walk in unfrequented paths - If you desire wisdom, seek it in solitude." - Pythagoras You ...
Monday, 8 July 2013
Regaining The Lost Paradise: KUAN YIN - the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion: Kuan Yin , the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, is a manifestation of the Divine Mother and serves mankind in much the sam...
Sunday, 7 July 2013
Regaining The Lost Paradise: Ascended Masters: Our Ultimate Spiritual Guides & ...: In a nutshell, ascended masters were once people walking around on earth, like you and me. Their souls passed through many lives (also kn...
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Life is a creation, not a discovery.
We do not live each day to discover what it holds for us, but to create it. We are creating our reality every minute, probably without knowing it. Here's why that is so, and how that works:
1. God has created us in his image and likeness.
2. God is the creator.
3. We are three beings in one. We can call these three aspects of being anything we want: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; Mind, Body, and Spirit; Super-Conscious, Conscious, and Subconscious.
4. Creation is a process that proceeds from these three parts of our body. Putting it in another way, we create at three levels. The tools of creation are: Thoughts, Words, and Deeds.
5. All creation begins with Thought ("Proceeds from the Father"). All creation then moves to Word ("Ask and we shall receive, speak and it shall be done unto us"). All creation is fulfilled in Deed ("And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us").
6. That which we think of, but thereafter never speak of, creates at one level. That which we think of and speak of creates at another level. That which we think, speak, and do becomes made manifest in our reality.
7. To think, speak, and do something which we do not truly believe is impossible. Therefore, the process of creation must include belief, or knowing. This is the absolute faith. This is beyond hoping. This is knowing the certainty ("By our faith shall ye be healed"). Therefore, the doing part of creation always includes knowing. It is a gut-level clarity, a total certainty, a complete acceptance as reality of something.
8. This place of knowing is a place of intense and incredible Gratitude. It is thankfulness in advance. And that, perhaps, is the biggest key to creation: to be grateful before, and for, the creation. Such taking for granted is not only condoned, but encouraged. It is the sure sign of mastery. All Masters know in advance that the deed has been done.
9. Celebrate and enjoy all that we create, and have created. To reject any part of it is to reject a part of ourselves. Whatever it is that is now presenting itself as part of our creation, own it, claim it, bless it, be thankful for it. Seek not to condemn it ("God damn it!"), for to condemn it, is to condemn ourselves.
10. If there is some aspect of creation we find that we do not enjoy, bless it and simply change it. Choose again. Call forth a new reality. Think a new Thought. Say a new Word. Do a new Thing. Do this magnificently and the rest of the world will follow us. Ask it to. Call for it to. Say, "I AM the Life and the Way, follow me."
This is how to Manifest God's Will "on Earth as it is in Heaven."