Life is a creation, not a discovery.
We do not live each day to discover what it holds for us, but to create it. We are creating our reality every minute, probably without knowing it. Here's why that is so, and how that works:
1. God has created us in his image and likeness.
2. God is the creator.
3. We are three beings in one. We can call these three aspects of being anything we want: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; Mind, Body, and Spirit; Super-Conscious, Conscious, and Subconscious.
4. Creation is a process that proceeds from these three parts of our body. Putting it in another way, we create at three levels. The tools of creation are: Thoughts, Words, and Deeds.
5. All creation begins with Thought ("Proceeds from the Father"). All creation then moves to Word ("Ask and we shall receive, speak and it shall be done unto us"). All creation is fulfilled in Deed ("And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us").
6. That which we think of, but thereafter never speak of, creates at one level. That which we think of and speak of creates at another level. That which we think, speak, and do becomes made manifest in our reality.
7. To think, speak, and do something which we do not truly believe is impossible. Therefore, the process of creation must include belief, or knowing. This is the absolute faith. This is beyond hoping. This is knowing the certainty ("By our faith shall ye be healed"). Therefore, the doing part of creation always includes knowing. It is a gut-level clarity, a total certainty, a complete acceptance as reality of something.
8. This place of knowing is a place of intense and incredible Gratitude. It is thankfulness in advance. And that, perhaps, is the biggest key to creation: to be grateful before, and for, the creation. Such taking for granted is not only condoned, but encouraged. It is the sure sign of mastery. All Masters know in advance that the deed has been done.
9. Celebrate and enjoy all that we create, and have created. To reject any part of it is to reject a part of ourselves. Whatever it is that is now presenting itself as part of our creation, own it, claim it, bless it, be thankful for it. Seek not to condemn it ("God damn it!"), for to condemn it, is to condemn ourselves.
10. If there is some aspect of creation we find that we do not enjoy, bless it and simply change it. Choose again. Call forth a new reality. Think a new Thought. Say a new Word. Do a new Thing. Do this magnificently and the rest of the world will follow us. Ask it to. Call for it to. Say, "I AM the Life and the Way, follow me."
This is how to Manifest God's Will "on Earth as it is in Heaven."