Sunday 2 June 2013

Ten Vows of Kuan Yin




I desire/vow to quickly know the entire dharma.


I desire/vow to soon attain the eye of perfect wisdom.


I desire/vow to quickly save all sentient beings.


I desire/vow to soon attain the good and expedient method which leads to full enlightenment.


I desire/vow to quickly board the prajna boat.


I desire/vow to soon transcend the "bitter sea".


I desire/vow to quickly attain good discipline, the stability of meditation and the Way of the Buddha.


I desire/vow to soon scale the mountain of nirvana.


I desire/vow to quickly realize the unconditioned.


I desire/vow to soon unite with the dharma-kaya.



2 comments:

  1. Rosaries:

    A Child's Rosary to Mother Mary, conducted by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

    Kuan Yin's Crystal Rosary:

    Devotions to the Divine Mother East and West, exquisitely recorded by Elizabeth Clare Prophet with temple bells, gongs, harmonium, guitar and hundreds of voices, this majestic synthesis of Eastern temple worship is the way to the merciful heart of Kuan Yin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devotees of Mother Light, I come. My hand is upon the shoulder of our Messenger. I stand and I declare to the world: Let those who would be chelas of Krishna, of Yogananda, of the great Light of Kali, of Brahma, of Vishnu, of Shiva and of the saints who have gone before–let those who would follow Guru Nanak and all the rest who have risen from the lotus flower of the Mother hear now: your initiations are required of you this day and the Ascended Masters will give them, as these are the initiations required of your souls - Beloved Babaji.

    ReplyDelete